You can join the Suffolk Preservation Society for as little as £60 a year for households and £30 a year for community groups, including Parish Councils and amenity societies.
Best of all please consider becoming a life member to signal your lifelong commitment to Suffolk.
The easiest way is online via the options below which allow you to pay by credit or debit card.
Or contact the office on sps@suffolksociety for alternative ways to join.
- you will receive Suffolk View magazine twice a year
- reduced priced entry into a number of Suffolk visitor attractions
- Member visits throughout the year
- Members have access to training events and lectures
How to renew your membership:
Thank you for renewing your membership, we value your continued support.
- The simplest way to renew your SPS membership subscription is by signing up below. If you previously joined via our website, please advise us that you are renewing and we will ensure that your previous payment method is securely deleted to ensure that we do not take payment twice.
- However, if you currently pay your subscription each year via a Standing Order you will need to contact your bank to change the payment instruction to £60, unfortunately this is not something we are able to do for you.
- For those who currently pay monthly via PayPal, you will need to adjust your monthly payment from £2.50 to £5.00, again unfortunately this is not something we are able to do for you.
- Alternatively, you can send a cheque to us at Little Hall. Payment can also be made by bank transfer, please contact the office for details.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Please choose from the following membership classes. Once you have completed your payment details we will contact you via your email address to confirm your membership.
(£800.00 one-off payment)
When you sign up to become an SPS Member you will be asked if you would give consent to us collecting gift-aid on your subscription. If you are a UK tax-payer we would ask that you do so as this extra income is invaluable to us.
If you are already an SPS Member, but not signed up to gift-aid, please download this form and return to the SPS office to give your consent.
SPS represents the national charity Campaign to Protect Rural England in Suffolk. If you would like to find out more about their work and join CPRE, please click here.