SPS needs your support
SPS needs to raise funds through our Supporting Suffolk Appeal to fulfill our mission of protecting and preserving Suffolk. To meet the growing demands on our small team of staff and volunteers, our Supporting Suffolk Appeal will ensure we can continue our important and essential work to protect the county that’s loved, valued and cherished by so many.
Joining SPS is one of the most effective ways to stand up for the heritage and landscape of Suffolk. By becoming a Member you will be showing your support for our work.
Already a Member? There are many other ways you can help:
- Make a one-off gift or set up a regular donation
- Register SPS as the Charity to benefit when you use Amazon smile or on-line shopping platforms
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts at a celebration
- Name SPS as the charity to benefit from donations in lieu of flowers at a funeral
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one or someone special
- Name SPS as a charity to benefit from a gift in your will – ask us for the wording to include
- Grant us a donation if you have a trust or are involved in one
Fiona Cairns, SPS director, or the SPS Treasurer would be happy to talk to anyone personally about how they or their company can get involved and support us. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01787 247 179