The Supporting Suffolk Appeal – SPS needs your support
SPS needs to raise funds through our Supporting Suffolk Appeal to fulfill our mission of protecting and preserving Suffolk.
We are a charity which employs qualified planners to scrutinise and respond to significant planning applications that could damage Suffolk’s countryside, our world-famous historic towns and villages or our nationally important special landscapes.
We help communities by providing support and advice when confronted with complex planning issues in their neighbourhood. We also provide training on technical planning matters for local councils, amenity societies and other groups who are engaged in the planning process.
To meet the growing demands on our small team of staff and volunteers, our Supporting Suffolk Appeal will ensure we can continue our important and essential work to protect the county that’s loved, valued and cherished by so many.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a one-off gift or set up a regular donation – you can do this via our website or by cheque, see below
- Register SPS as the Charity to benefit when you use Amazon smile or on-line shopping platforms
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts at a celebration
- Name SPS as the charity to benefit from donations in lieu of flowers at a funeral
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one or someone special
- Name SPS as a charity to benefit from a gift in your will – we would be pleased to discuss this with you
- Grant us a donation if you have a trust or are involved in one
Fiona Cairns, SPS director, or the SPS Treasurer would be happy to talk to anyone personally about how they or their company can get involved and support us. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01787 247 179
Donate securely to Suffolk Preservation Society by credit/debit card.
Donate via cheque
Please send your cheque, payable to Suffolk Preservation Society, to the following address:
Little Hall, Market Place, Lavenham,
Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 9QZ
Gifts and Bequests
A gift or bequest leaves a lasting legacy and is vital to support the Society’s income.