Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of Suffolk Preservation Society CIO (the “CIO”) to be held on Monday 7th September commencing at 10am.
Due to the current pandemic and the need for social distancing it has been decided that this meeting will take place virtually via Zoom.
SUFFOLK PRESERVATION SOCIETY. CHARITY INCORPORATED ORGANISATION. Registered Charity No. 1154806
The purposes of this meeting is:
- To note any apologies for absence;
- To receive the Trustees’ Statement of Accounts for the year ended December 2019;
- To receive the Trustees’ Annual Report;
- To re-elect Trustees Jess Tipper, Jackie Ward who retire in rotation in accordance with the CIO Constitution. Trustee Cerys Shepherd will not be seeking re-election.
- To re-appoint a registered auditor to the CIO, to hold office until the conclusion of the next general meeting when accounts are laid before the meeting.
- Director’s report.
Questions to the Director and Trustees
Members of SPS CIO (including Suffolk CPRE members resident in Suffolk who gain automatic membership of SPS CIO) may attend the virtual meeting and vote at the Annual General Meeting by registering in advance with the SPS office via email to email@example.com or booking via this webpage by 31st August 2020. You will then be sent an invitation by email with a link to join the virtual meeting.
However, in the current circumstances it would be preferable if Members who wish to vote appoint the Chairman, or another trustee, to act as their proxy in order to more efficiently manage the virtual meeting.
The appointment of a proxy must be notified to the CIO in writing using the proxy form available here and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the registered office of the CIO at Little Hall, Market Place, Lavenham, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 9QZ at least 72 hours before the date and time of the virtual Annual General Meeting.
By order of the Trustees
Andrew Fane, Chairman
Copies of the 2019 AGM Minutes will be available at the AGM. For reasons of economy AGM papers will not be mailed out to members, but digital copies can be requested via email@example.com
We thank you for your ongoing support at this difficult time